Supplements worth trying for loss of libido
- Black cohosh and ginseng contain phytoestrogens which may help ease hormonal fluctuations.
- Agnus castus: may help to stabilise hormone levels.
- Ashwaganda root may stimulate your libido and increase your satisfaction by increasing blood flow to your bits below.
- Maca Root, high in zinc, an essential mineral for sex hormones.
- Suma root, Brazilian ginseng and Korean red ginseng: thought to balance hormones and energise your libido. Allegedly, intensifying sexual experiences. Try it and let us know.
- Passionflower extract: a relaxant, may help with anxiety and stress and in turn, your libido
- Royal jelly: suggested for its energy and stamina enhancing properties.
- Cleanmarine MenoMin for Women: capsules containing omega-3 krill oil, herbal extracts and vitamins. The combination aims to assist menopausal symptoms, regulate hormones, maintain mucous membranes, as well as reduce tiredness and fatigue.
Natural products may impact on other medications. Talk to your doctor about how safe these products will be for you, if you have any existing health condition.